1. Open your Trend Micro program
2. Go to Virus & Spyware Controls
3. Under Protection Against Viruses & Spyware click Settings
4. Click Advanced Settings button on the right side
5. Look for "Ignore Specific Files and Folders" then click "select"
6. A new window will appear that will allow you to "Add File" or "Add Folder" for your program
7. Once you are done selecting your files or folders click Ok
Folders to exclude from scans are:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SportsVision (Swing Analysis software and Interface Program)
C:\Program Files (x86)\P3ProSwing Virtual Golf Courses (Virtual Golf software)
If you're using a 32-bit Operating System, there will not be an '(x86)' after Program files.