Insert P3ProSwing All-in-One software DVD into the DVD drive on your computer. The installation program should begin after a short period automatically. Let the installation complete before moving to the next step.
- Plug the supplied Power Supply into the P3ProSwing Sensor.
- Plug the supplied USB cable into the P3ProSwing Sensor.
- Plug the Power Supply into a surge suppresser (recommended / not supplied), wall outlet, or power strip.
- Plug the USB cable into any available USB port on your computer
- Launch the P3ProSwing software using the "P3ProSwing Golf" icon for the Swing Analyzer or "P3 ProSwing Virtual Golf Courses" icon for the Virtual Golf Courses.
- Tape your Clubs! Follow the guide HERE if you need help.
- Read the User Guide for details on the use of the software. The P3ProSwing Guide and the P3ProSwing Virtual Courses Guide are installed to the C:\Program Files (x86)\SVTInstall directory. (NOTE: if you have a 32-bit computer, there will not be a '(x86)' after Program Files)
- Enjoy learning how to Swing better!
Quick Start Guide Print
Modified on: Fri, 12 Sep, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.