To exclude a file or folder from the Resident Shield detection:
- Open your AVG program.
- From the Options menu, select Advanced settings.
- In the left pane, select Exceptions.
- In the right pane, click Add exception.
- In the drop-down menu, select exception type - File or Folder.
- Browse to the file or folder that you want to exclude.
- Select whether you want to apply the exception also for other AVG components.
- Click OK to save details of the exception.
- Click OK again to save the settings.
Folders to exclude from scans are:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SportsVision (Swing Analysis software and Interface Program)
C:\Program Files (x86)\P3ProSwing Virtual Golf Courses (Virtual Golf software)
If you're using a 32-bit Operating System, there will not be an '(x86)' after Program files.